With boat rentals available on Cameron Lake, a Waterton Park experience just wouldn’t be complete without some time spent in quiet relaxation in this fabulous location, away from the rigors of hiking trails and road traffic. Cameron Lake Boat Rentals handles rentals within Waterton Park, however several companies surrounding both Waterton and Glacier provide rental opportunities for further exploration of nearby, stunning lakes and rivers.
Be aware: Waterton Park lakes are extremely cold year round - know the signs of hypothermia. Proper water navigation rules apply at all times.
Cameron Lake Boat RentalsCameron Lake Boat Rentals provide visitors their choice of self-propelled water craft. Choose between:
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- Peddle Boat
- $35/First hour (double occupancy craft)
- $30/First hour (1 person kayak or stand up paddle board)
- $45/First hour (2 adults and 2 children under 12)
- $8/Additional 15 minutes
- Each additional person $5/each
- Lifejackets and paddles included.
Season: Cameron Lake Boat Rentals operate from mid-June through mid-September.
Hours: June 9am-5pm, July and August 8am-6:30pm, September 9am-5pm
Cameron Lake Boat Rentals
Waterton Lakes, AB
Cameron Lake Highlights
- Scoot to the far end of the lake and watch Grizzly bears traversing the slopes from the safety of your craft.
- Winds are not as strong here as on other Waterton Park lakes.
- Snacks, restrooms, hiking trails, etc. available.
- Cameron Lake is the end point along the Akamina Parkway.