Where is Bigfork, Montana?
Bigfork is located along the northeast corner of Flathead Lake where the Swan River enters the lake.
What sort of Services and Amenities does Bigfork offer?
- Lodging: Bigfork has a wide variety of lodging options, from a handful of lodges and resorts to a few B&Bs to an RV park to many private rental homes and cabins.
- Dining: The town prides itself on its dining selections, which include a few fine dining restaurants, cuisines from sushi to Mexican to Italian, a couple of pubs, a handful of cafes and even a nearby brewery.
- Shopping: You can peruse downtown’s huge selection of art galleries and neat boutique shops.
What can I do or see in Bigfork?
- Outdoor Activities: First and foremost, Bigfork offers easy access to the outdoors. A number of guide services and outfitters can arrange horseback riding, mountain biking, rafting, fishing, boating, snowmobiling and backcountry excursions.
- Bigfork Center for the Performing Arts: Offering a very full event calendar for the performing arts right in downtown Bigfork. Check their schedule: http://www.bigforkcenter.org/