- St Mary Falls and Virginia Falls Trail is an easy 2.4 mile roundtrip hike to waterfalls via St Mary River and Virginia Creek.
- Beaver Pond Loop is an easy 6 mile roundtrip hike that begins at the 1913 Ranger Station.
- Sun Point is an easy 1 mile roundtrip hike with beautiful photo opportunities featuring St Mary Lake.
Pause along the Going-To-The-Sun Road and enjoy some easy, scenic hikes that treat lucky visitors to views of St Mary Lake, St Mary and Virginia waterfalls, and lush Glacier National Park forest.
St Mary Falls and Virginia Falls Trail
Trail Overview: Located off Going-To-The –Sun Road, this lovely, easy trail features river and creek side hiking to St Mary and Virginia Falls.
Trailhead: Take the pullout about 11 miles west of St Mary on Going-To-The-Sun Road to access this trail
- 2.4 miles roundtrip
- Easy, with about a 260-foot elevation change
Beaver Pond Loop
Trail Overview: Begin hiking at the 1913 Ranger Station and enjoy this easy hike through Glacier Park forest and meadows.
Trailhead: Located at the 1913 Ranger Station
- 6 miles roundtrip
- Easy, with only a 150-foot elevation gain
Trail Overview: This easy, short hike starts near Logan Pass, off Going-To-The-Sun Road and is great for taking pictures of the family with Glacier’s scenic St Mary Lake backdrop.
Trailhead: Start hiking about 8 miles east of Logan Pass, off Going-To-The-Sun Road
- 1 mile roundtrip
- Easy, self-guided trail with minimal elevation gain