Where is Apgar Village Lodge located?
The lodge is located just inside Glacier National Park’s West Entrance at the southern shores of Lake McDonald. From West Glacier, head north into the park. Turn left (west) at the Going to the Sun Road junction to reach Apgar Village.
How can I make a reservation?
Reservations can be made online or by calling 844-868-7474.
Tell me more about Apgar Village Lodge & Cabins.
- Season: May 19 through September 24, 2017
- Rooms: 28 rustic cabins are available with or without kitchens. Cabin layouts vary. 20 motel rooms offer one or two queen beds with simple amenities.
- Rates: starting at $105/night (motel rooms)
- Amenities: In room amenities are basic and include daily housekeeping, toiletries, hair dryer, fan, and coffee maker. Note that rooms do not have air conditioning or TVs. Cabins feature full kitchens.
- Nearby Services: Within Apgar Village, visit the West Glacier Restaurant or Cedar Tree Gift Shop.