- For reservations, call 855-733-4522 and find More Info Online. (Be sure to book early!)
- Many Glacier Hotel is open from early June through mid September.
- Located in the northeastern corner of the park, on the shores of Swiftcurrent Lake.
- Nearby park activities include boat cruises, bus tours, hiking, wildlife viewing, ranger-led activities, and more.
This Swiss-chalet style Many Glacier lodge was opened on Independence Day, 1915. Built by the Great Northern Railway, the 5-story hotel has an old-world feel, listed as a Natural Historic Landmark with 214 guest rooms, gift shop, restaurants, lobby with an impressive fireplace, and a veranda overlooking Swiftcurrent Lake and the ever-impressive Mt. Gould and Mt. Grinell looming in the background.
Located in the park's northeastern corner, Many Glacier Hotel sits among Montana’s most sensational scenery. From Babb, MT travel 12 miles west to Swiftcurrent Lake.
Wildlife: Many Glacier is a thoroughfare for passing wildlife. It’s not uncommon to spot one or more of the following species from one of the hotel’s deck chairs:
- Grizzly Bears
- Black Bears
- Big Horn Sheep
- Mountain Goats
- Birds of Prey
Hiking: With numerous hiking options in the vicinity, Many Glacier Hotel is a perfect base for trail adventures. Featuring:
- Grinnell Glacier Trail
Trailhead: Just down the road from the hotel.
Distance: 6 miles (one-way)
Difficulty: Easy – Moderate
Ascent: 1600 ft
Boat Cruise: Hop aboard Chief Two Guns and enjoy a guided tour of Swiftcurrent Lake. For further water travels, explore Lake Josephine from a seat on Morning Eagle, featuring views of The Salamander.
- Red Bus Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Ranger-led Programs
Details/Services: Rooms range from value to suites, including balcony options overlooking Swiftcurrent Lake.
- Rates from $191 - $239/night
- Open early June – mid September
Interlaken Lounge (try the Apres Fondue!)
Swiss Room Lounge
Ptarmigan Dining Room
Evening entertainment with David Walburn
Reservations: Call 855-733-4522 and find More Info Online