- An integral Glacier Park supporter, Glacier Natural History Association provides park funds through the sales of merchandise and printed materials.
- Money generated by Glacier Natural History Association helps serve the park’s educational, scientific and interpretive program requirements.
- Become an annual member, or make a bookstore purchase, and aid this great non profit organization.
Also known as the Glacier Association, the Glacier Natural History Association (GNHA) has been a park supporter for more than 60 years, providing vital funds for Glacier National Park’s educational, scientific and interpretive program needs. In order to fulfill this role, GNHA relies on annual membership fees and revenue generated from sales in their bookstore, online and in various Glacier National Park visitor centers and ranger stations.
Location/DirectionsGlacier Natural History Association, and bookstore, is located in West Glacier. (Bookstore materials also available in ranger stations/visitor centers.)
P.O. Box 310
Historic Depot 12544 Hwy 2 E
Glacier Natural History Association and bookstore open year-round, Monday-Friday, from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. (Visitor center and ranger station seasons/times will vary.)
Help support Glacier Natural History Association by becoming an annual member or purchasing one of many fantastic items in their bookstore or online.
- Choose from 5 membership levels.
- Fees ranging from $25 - $1000.
- Each membership includes a 15% discount in all GNHA outlets.
- Books (local/regional history, culture, nature, wildlife, and more.)
The Glacier Natural History Association bookstore is a great place to begin your investigations when planning a trip to the park.