The largest Glacier campground with nearby amenities and activities. 194 sites. Very popular!
- Location: close to Apgar Village
- Amenities: potable water, flush toilets, sinks with running water, Apgar Visitor Center (gift shops, camp store, restaurant), shuttle, boat rentals, horseback rides and a bus tour (in Apgar Village), Apgar Amphitheater
- Dates: (summer) April 29 to October 10, (primitive) April 1 to April 28 and October 11 to November 1, (winter) November 2 to March 31
- Fees: $20 per night in summer; $10 per night for primitive camping
- Reservations: Available for Group Sites Only. Otherwise, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.