- For reservations, call (406) 892-2525 or Book Online. (Make them early - rooms fill fast!)
- Open daily from late May through late September.
- Lake McDonald Lodge is located in Glacier Park’s southwestern corner, along the Going To The Sun Road.
- Stay at Lake McDonald Lodge and enjoy Montana’s finest scenery and a host of outdoor activities.
Opened in 1914, Lake McDonald Lodge is one of Glacier National Park’s premiere accommodations, with 100 guest rooms divided between the main lodge, adjacent cottages and a motor inn. Nestled lakeside amidst towering cedars and cottonwoods, relax on the grounds or investigate the gift shop, camp store, dining areas and nearby activities.
Located on Lake McDonald along The Going To The Sun Road; 11 miles from West Glacier, 40 miles from St. Mary Lake.
Lake McDonald Lodge and facilities open daily from late May – late September.
- Boat Tours/Rentals
- Bus Tours
- River Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Ranger-led Programs
Main Lodge: A National Historic Landmark, the main lodge features a large lobby with such unique touches as engraved messages in the local Native American language. Relax in rustic yet comfortable private rooms after a busy day of park activity.
- Gift shop
- Camp Store
- Available Boxed Lunches
- ATM (lobby)
- Room Fees: $182 nightly
- Private bathrooms
- No elevator
- Adjacent to Lodge
- Shared Porch
- Private Bathrooms/Parking
- Room Fees: $130 - $182 nightly
- 300 yards from Lodge
- Two-story (no elevator)
- Room Fees: $135 nightly
Reservations are strongly encouraged; make them early as rooms fill quickly.
Phone: (406) 892-2525