- Glacier Park Lodge is open from late May through late September.
- Located on Highway 49, 2 miles east of the East Glacier National Park entrance, in northwest Montana.
- Enjoy golfing, horseback riding, swimming, fishing, hiking, shopping and sight-seeing.
- Reservations: 406-892-2525 (from the U.S.), 403-236-3400 (from Canada), Book Online
Built by The Great Northern Railway, and completed in 1913, this Glacier National Park lodge features over 160 guest rooms and and impressive lobby buttressed with enormous Douglas fir logs. Open between late May and late September, enjoy comfortable accomdations and a range of activities.
Glacier Park Lodge is in northwest Montana, 2 miles east of the East Glacier National Park entrance on Highway 49. For rail travelers, an Amtrak station is nearby.
- Private, 9-hole golf course
- Heated outdoor pool (late June – late August)
- Gift Shop
- Restaurant & Lounge
- Day spa
- Bus tours
- Boat cruises
- Horseback riding
- Dates: Open late May - late September.
- Amenities: A range of room choices are available, from value rooms to the Glacier Golf House. No smoking/no pets.
Lodge rooms: Direct-dial telephones; Queen, double or twin beds; private bath. No TVs or AC.
Golf House: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, living room, patio, and more.
- Price: Rooms start at $140. Children under 11 stay free with an adult. Major credit cards accepted. Reservation, cancellation and seasonal rates apply.
- Book Online
- 406-892-2525 (from the U.S.)
- 403-236-3400 (from Canada)