- Open June to late September.
- Reservations: 406-892-2525 or Book Online
If your visit to Glacier National Park’s east side is specifically to spend as much time outdoors as possible and you don’t want expensive lodging, Swiftcurrent Motor Inn & Cottages is a great place to stay.
For those exploring Glacier Park’s east side, the Swiftcurrent Motor Inn & Cottages is a rustic, cozy, and cost-effective lodging option available near Swift Current Lake in East Glacier, Montana.
Nearby Attractions & Activities
Guest at Swiftcurrent Motor Inn & Cottages enjoy immediate access to various hiking trailheads to paths leading to Swiftcurrent Pass, Iceberg Lake and Ptarmigan Tunnel. Other nearby outdoor activity opportunities include fishing, horseback riding, boat rides, picniking and photography opportunities.
Choose from 88 motel-style rooms with double and twin beds and private bathrooms or cottages with or without private bathrooms. All rooms have a private sink with running water and a shower room nearby.
Other guest amenities include: telephone access, maid service, non-smoking rooms, and handicap accessible rooms.
- An onsite restaurant serves up hearty meals to Swiftcurrent guests.
- A local gift shop offers various Glacier Park souvenirs and exquisite crafts and other necessities.
- Laundry service is available to Swiftcurrent guests.
- Book Online
- 406-892-2525 (from the U.S.)
- 403-236-3400 (from Canada)