- Open late-May to mid-September.
- Reservations: 406-892-2525 (from the U.S.), 403-236-3400 (from Canada), or Book Online
If your priority is upscale views versus upscale lodging, a few nights at Glacier National Park’s Village Inn at Apgar may be perfect for you. Enjoy quaint but cozy accommodations here as you travel to or from Glacier’s west side. Make time to enjoy dazzling Lake McDonald with all its recreation possibilities.
The Village Inn at Apgar is located in Apgar Village through the west entrance of Glacier National Park on Lake McDonald in West Glacier, Montana.
Nearby Attractions & Activities
Nearby Lake McDonald provides plenty of outdoor splendor to play in as you and your guests enjoy fishing, boating, hiking, and bicycling in the area. Beach access from your Village Inn at Apgar room is perfect for those who enjoy swimming.
The rustic, 36-room Village Inn at Apgar, built in 1956, offers immediate access to Glacier Park’s beautiful Lake McDonald. No televisions are available and there is a community pay phone for guest use.
Guests enjoy one and two-bedroom accommodations featuring:
- Double and twin beds with private bathrooms
- Handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms
- Small kitchens (in ten rooms only) with small refrigerators, basic utensils, two-burner stoves and coffee makers
The onsite gift shop offers various sundries, crafts and Glacier National Park souvenirs.
Glacier Park Inc:
406-892-2525 (from the U.S.)
403-236-3400 (from Canada)