From primitive Logging Creek Campground, you can get to Logging Lake and really get away from it all. A small, peaceful campground on the west side of the park with trail access to Logging Lake. 7 sites. Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
- Location: on the west side of the park, south of Polebridge
- Amenities: no water so bring your own drinking water, hiking
- Dates: (primitive) July 1 to September 24
- Fees: $10 per night in summer
- Reservations: Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.