You’ll find lots of trails around Many Glacier Campground, and access to the lake. The park's most popular campground, on the shores of Swiftcurrent Lake, with trail access to Grinnell Glacier and other great hikes. 110 sites (13 for large vehicles). Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
- Location: on the shores of Swiftcurrent Lake and 21 miles from St. Mary
- Amenities: potable water, flush toilets, sinks with running water (no water during primitive camping season), nightly ranger programs, day hikes, at Swiftcurrent Motor Inn there is a gift shop, camp store, shuttle, restaurant, and showers in a separate building
- Dates: (summer) May 24 to September 22, (primitive) September 23 to September 29
- Fees: $20 per night in summer; $10 per night for primitive camping
- Reservations: Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.