This small campground is close to Lake McDonald with nice shade and beautiful views of the lake. Enjoy this small, shaded campground, close to Lake McDonald bus/boat tours, horseback rides, and more. 25 sites. Some vehicle noise from Going To The Sun Road. Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
- Location: nine miles from the west entrance on the northeast shore of Lake McDonald
- Amenities: potable water, flush toilets, sinks with running water, picnic area, evening programs with a ranger, at Lake McDonald Lodge there are bus and boat tours, restaurant, gift shop, horseback riding
- Dates: (summer) May 11 to September 9
- Fees: $20 per night in summer
- Reservations: Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.