There’s a certain majestic beauty about this location, with lots of peace and quiet. 13 miles from East Glacier, on the shores of Two Medicine Lake, this campground offers ranger-led activities, tours and plentiful hiking. 99 sites. Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
- Location: about 13 miles from East Glacier on the shore of Two Medicine Lake
- Amenities: potable water, flush toilets, sinks with running water (no water during primitive camping season), 13 sites for RVs up to 32 feet, nightly ranger programs, tours, and hiking
- Dates: (summer) May 25 to September 16, (primitive) September 17 to October 31
- Fees: $20 per night in summer; $10 per night for primitive camping
- Reservations: Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.