Old growth cedar and hemlock trees keep this campground cool in the summer. 4 miles from Lake McDonald's lakeside acitivites. Take a hike or journey the nearby Going To The Sun Road. 87 sites. Some vehicle noise. Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
- Location: four miles from Lake McDonald and west of the Continental Divide
- Amenities: potable water, flush toilets, sinks with running water, 50 sites for RVs up to 26 feet, day hikes, wildlife watching
- Dates: (summer) June 21 to September 2
- Fees: $20 per night in summer
- Reservations: Campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.