Glacier National Park provides visitors with ample facilities and services to make your vacation more enjoyable, including several lodging choices, transportation and dining options, campstores, gift shops, and post office.
- Glacier National Park provides several lodging options including 13 traditional campgrounds, backcountry campsites, Lodges and Inns.
- Eastern and western park areas feature fine dining, casual lounge, snack bar, campstore and gift shop locations.
- Navigate Glacier Park's beaituful landscapes on a free shuttle, or enjoy a boat cruise or bus tour.
West Glacier (Apgar Village/Lake McDonald)
- Lodging and Campgrounds: Numerous lodging choices available in and around Apgar Village and Lake McDonald including several traditional and backcontry campgrounds and accomodation such as Lake McDonald Lodge and the Village Inn at Apgar.
- Food: Campstore and restaurant available in Apgar Village. Dining services and grocery items also located at Lake McDonald Lodge, featuring a restaurant, lounge, gift shop and campstore.
- Transportation: Park at Apgar Transit Center and utilize Glacier Park’s free shuttle service with numerous stops along Going To The Sun Road. Red Jammer Bus tours/transport also available, as well as boat tours/transport on Lake McDonald.
- Post Office: Situated near the northeast corner of Lake McDonald on Going To The Sun Road.
- ATM: ATM located in Apgar Village and the lobby of Lake McDonald Lodge.
Southeast Glacier (Two Medicine)
- Lodging and Campgrounds: Featuring accommodations at Glacier Park Lodge, Two Medicine Campground and backcountry camping sites.
- Food: Snack bar and groceries at Two Medicine Campstore. Dining and gift shop also located at Glacier Park Lodge.
- Transportation: Red Jammer Bus tours and boat tours of Two Medicine Lake available.
East Glacier (St. Mary/Many Glacier)
- Lodging: Several lodging choices available featuring Rising Sun Motor Inn, Swiftcurrent Motor Inn, Many Glacier Hotel and numerous traditional and backcountry campgrounds, including trail access to Granite Park Chalet.
- Food: Restaurant, gift shop and campstore at Swiftcurrent Motor Inn and Sun Motor Inn. Numerous sit-down dining options at Many Glacier Hotel; also campstore and gift shop.
- Transportation: Free Glacier Park Shuttle service to St. Mary area. Red Jammer Bus tours throughout the east Glacier area. Boat tours of St. Mary Lake, Swiftcurrent Lake and Lake Josephine.
- Abundant services/facilities in the Waterton Lakes area (Canada).
- Additional ATMs just outside Glacier Park.
- Fueling/service stations, laundry services, kennels and medical services available in nearby surrounding towns.
- Phone (Visitor Information): (406) 888 - 7800
- Fax: (406) 888 - 7808
- Mail: Glacier National Park, Park Headquarters, PO Box 128, West Glacier, MT 59936