Whitefish Winter Carnival
Organization: Whitefish Chamber of Commerce
Dates: 02/01/2013 - 02/03/2013 update info
Time: 1:00:00 PM - 1:00:00 PM
Event Cost: Free
Venue: around Whitefish in Whitefish,MT
Contact: Whitefish Winter Carnival
When the February flakes fly in the village of Whitefish, Montana the town gathers to celebrate a unique tradition of fun, frivolity and friendship known as Winter Carnival. From out of the fog come the beloved Penguins, & Viking Divas keep watch over the townspeople, protecting them from mischievous Yetis.
Great fun for the entire family during this 3 day fesitval each February!
- GALA (Whitefish Lake Golf Club Restaurant)6:30PM COCKTAILS 7:30
- Fiesta de la Noche, featuring live music with John Dunnigan, an incredible Silent Auction and superb Mexican food.
- Kick off Carnival Weekend by attending this fun and frivolous fundraiser.
- WHITEFISH INTERNATIONAL HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
- Stumptown Ice Den Friday evening, Saturday all day, Sunday morning. Info 863-2477
FEB 2310:00AM-2:00PM KIDDIE CARNIVAL
- 11:00AM PENGUIN PLUNGE (City Beach on Whitefish Lake)
- 1:00PM ST CHARLES PIE SOCIAL (St Charles Catholic Church)
- 3:00PM GRAND PARADE (Downtown Whitefish)Downtown Whitefish the Grand Marshal leads floats, animal groups, dancers, drill teams, royalty, and many more entries to delight the crowd. To register and information click here.
- 4:30PM BLACK STAR BEER BARTER (After Parade promptly at 5pm)This year the Beer Barter will be held in front of the Great Northern Brewery on Central Avenue. Contestants will show a colorful panel of judges and Whitefish Winter Carnival spectators what they would do or trade for a year's supply of BlackStar Beer! That's 52 cases of the crisp, refreshing, double hopped golden lager, or one thousand two hundred and forty eight beers! Registration and more event details are coming soon. Preliminary questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-863-1000.
- 7:00PM TORCHLIGHT PARADE & FIREWORKS (WF Mtn Resort)Whitefish Mountain Resort. Ski instructors and patrol ski down Ed's Run. Fireworks too!
- 8:00AM-1:00PM ROTARY PANCAKE BREAKFAST (Moose Lodge)A Royal Feast for all. Includes eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, pancakes, juice & coffee. $8.00